Thursday, June 18, 2009

What was I thinking ?


I have, what seems to be a never ending struggle with sinus infections. My wife noticed last night around 2am, that I seemed to be pretty stuffed up...basically I was probably snoring too loud and she couldn't take that crap anymore. She decided to go get my some medicine and orange juice and brought it to me. She woke me up and handed me the pills, I took them with very little questioning and just went back to sleep. I totally forgot this even happened, until Erin asked if I remembered it at all. Well, I didn't.

I love my wife and believe that she would never harm me, but I am a little freaked out that she could have very well given me ANYTHING and I would have gulped it right down. The only thing I asked her was --

"Will these make me drowsy?"

At least I was making sure I could stay on top of my game.

No comments:

Post a Comment