Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday...already?!

This working 6 days a week crap is getting old...FAST. I feel like I don't get much time with my wife and daughter. I did have a good Father's Day and really enjoyed the time with my girls, they are the best.

Stayed up later than I should have last night, which put me a little behind this morning. The bed just felt too good.

Still logged two good solid miles, despite running late, head congestion and the thick air. It was amazing how terrible I felt before the run and how great I felt after. I can tell I am starting to build up my stamina again and not quite as strained as last week.

Tomorrow I have the day off, my Father is having an operation. I plan to log at least 5 miles in the morning before going to the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment